For the safety of our students, it is important that drivers/vehicles adhere to all traffic regulations. We appreciate our adults serving as role models for our students. Drivers should do the following:
- Slow down and yield for pedestrians.
- Be courteous of others, be patient, be careful when pulling out of a parking spot.
- Do not create double lanes in the parking lot
- Keep vehicles moving; drivers are not permitted to park and wait for students in the driveway of any parking lot. All vehicles must continue to move through the parking lot. Parking lots are not loading zones.
- Follow Enter/Exit signs into all parking lots.
- Do not park in zones painted red.
- Stay in the car when parking in a loading zone painted white.
- Only park in handicapped spaces if you have a placard or sticker displayed.
Students are not permitted to jaywalk. For the safety of our students, we ask that parents/guardians direct their child to use the crosswalks on Locan/San Jose or Locan/Barstow. Students may only cross the parking lot or street if accompanied by an adult.